1. Percentage of Battery charge 2. Battery capacity 3. Battery voltage 4. Battery current
5. Battery power 6. Battery charge and discharge time
•Battery type (8-120V)
1. Lithium iron battery 2. Accumulator
3. Lead acid battery
4. Ternary lithium battery
5. Lithium polymer battery
6. Wet battery
7. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH battery
1. Low power consumption (Standby power <10mA)
2. Reverse protection
3. Backlight color is green
4. Specification: 75A, 150A, 500A, 700A
5. Suitable for: RV, Photovoltaic off-grid systems, Instrumentation, Measuring equipment, Mobile convenient equipment, Medical equipment, Various battery packs, etc.
6. Temperature: -20℃~60℃
|Accuracy of Voltage Collecting||±1.0||％|
|Accuracy of Current Collecting||±1.0||％|
|Accuracy of Capacity Collecting||±1.0||%|
|Backlight on current(75A specifications)||75||mA|
|Backlight on current(>75A specifications)||150||mA|
|Setting Value of Capacity||0.1||9999||Ah|
Power inverters are devices that convert DC (direct current) power into AC (alternating current) power. They are widely used in various applications, from powering s...
Camping is a great way to get outdoors and experience nature, but it can also be a challenge when it comes to powering your electronics. However, with a Jeep power i...
If you've ever found yourself stranded on the side of the road with a dead car battery, you know how frustrating and inconvenient it can be. Luckily, with a portable...
An inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). Inverters are commonly used to power household appliances, tools, and electron...
A hybrid inverter is a type of inverter that can seamlessly switch between grid-tied and off-grid power sources. It is becoming increasingly popular due to its versa...
A 5KVA inverter, also known as a 5000-watt inverter, is a powerful device that can be used in a variety of applications, including as an emergency backup power sourc...
GET A QUOTE